Select a service from our distinct menu, or create your own unique spa experience for someone by combining several services. Any Spa Gift Certificate given as a present can be changed by the recipient with any another service of equal value or used against a service of greater value. If is difficult for you to choose a service you can buy a gift voucher of any amount. The gift of personal pampering at Earth Spa is perfect for anyone…any season…any reason.
Hot stone massage which is one of the best ways to take a break is seen by a lot of people not as a luxury but as a necessity to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Here are the top 10 benefits of hot stone massage.
Have you ever been so tired that you felt like your head was going to burst? Almost all people experience this at some point in their lives. Although there’s nothing wrong with it happening once or twice but for you to constantly to get tired beyond what your mind and body can handle is not good for your health and well-being.
Hot stone massage which is one of the best ways to take a break is seen by a lot of people not as a luxury but as a necessity to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you are not sure why, here are the top 10 benefits of hot stone massage:
1. A good way to manage stress. Studies show that stress is the number one root of a lot of diseases and disorders. Whether it’s stress from work, home or dailyactivities, the result is the same: too much stress can lead to health problems. And because we can never run away from it, the only way to deal with it is to manage stress efficiently. A hot stone massage offers some relaxing time for your mind and does wonders in releasing muscular tension. Thus this is one of the best ways to relieve you of stress.
2. Effective in muscle relaxation. The heat in the stones is effective in enabling the muscles to loosen up and relax. This makes it easier for deep tissue manipulation.
3. Improves health conditions. More and more doctors are beginning to recommend this therapy as part of medical treatment of a lot of health problems such as Arthritis, Fibromylagia, Hypertension and musculoskeletal problems.
4. Allows better sleep. It’s really hard to get a good quality sleep when you’re over fatigued. With the relaxation you get from this therapy, it makes it easier for you to doze off into a deep sleep which your body needs to recuperate from daily fatigue. This is why people who have Insomnia are often advised to get this therapy.
5. Relieves pain. Manipulation of muscles can significantly reduce muscle spasm and give comfort to painful muscles so those who suffer from back pains or muscle aches often go for this therapy.
6. Improves blood circulation and flow of energy. The stones are placed on key points of your body known as energy centres which are sometimes clogged or blocked.
7. Allows for easy rehabilitation. Massage can facilitate easy recovery from injuries such as sprains.
8. Releases toxins from your body. When muscles are massaged, toxins that are clogged within are released. This is why, it’s advised that clients drink plenty of water after a session to help flush out those unhealthy and unwanted toxins.
9. Satisfies human longing for touch. It’s only human to crave for hugs and affection. But since our loved ones are not always within a hug’s reach, having a hot stone massage is a good alternative to suffice this need.
10. Gives you a happy feeling. A calming and soothing massage can do wonders in giving you an emotional boost, leaving you with a happier and more positive outlook in life.
Taking a break from work and from life is truly a necessity that most people overlook and take for granted. No, you don’t need to fly and have a vacation every once a week. Just being able to give yourself some down time to unwind and relax is a healthy habit.